The Value of Right Fit Hiring vs. the Cost of Turnover
If you are hiring a middle level manager for a modest $40,000 annual salary, the most conservative estimate of turnover is 50% or $20,000!
Knowing that, would you spend $1,950 to know:
- You had identified exactly what an A+ hire looks like in your environment?
- You had buy-in from all relevant stakeholders about what you were looking for?
- You had a "Hiring Scorecard" and customized interview questions you could use for this round of hiring as well as all future rounds?
- You had pre-employment assessment results that helped guarantee that your top candidates had the qualities you needed?
- You had more than enough one-on-one time with your hiring consultant to get their expert opinion on your candidates' strengths and weaknesses as well as advice on how to uncover any hidden flaws?
- You had follow-up coaching with your consultant during your new hire's first 90 days of employment?
- You had a money-back guarantee?
To have someone who can back you with professional experience and guidance can be the most effective money you spend all year.